NW Oklahoma Op & Non-Op Working Interest Pkg
- Effective date of the transaction
- Data Room Opens
- Bids Due
- Closing Date
- Virtual Data Room
Ward Petroleum Corporation, et al, (“Company”) is selling certain operated & non-operated working interest in properties located in Kingfisher & Logan Counties, OK.
Stack Operated & Non-Operated Working Interest
- Seller: Ward Petroleum Corp., et al
- Corwin/Bison Areas
- 24 Oklahoma Producing Properties
- Kingfisher & Logan Counties
- 3 Operated, 21 Non-Op
- 21 HZ, 3 Vert Wells
- 1,015 Net Acres, 78% HBP
- OSAGE, MERAMEC, HUNTON, OSWEGO, WOODFORD Upside Potential
- Avg Net Prod: ~85 BOEPD
- Projected May 2016 Net Cash Flow: ~$55,000
- May 1, 2016 NYMEX Strip Pricing
Virtual data room access will be provided only upon execution of both the required Confidentiality Agreement as well as a signed acknowledgment of the Rules of Offering. Various well files can be conveniently downloaded below. All communications regarding scheduling presentations & special data requests should be directed through Pinnacle Energy only.
We greatly appreciate your time and look forward to working with you.