Oil & Gas Assets For Sale
Ward Petroleum - OK Operated Asset Sale
- Effective date of the transaction
- Data Room Opens
- Bids Due
- Closing Date
- Virtual Data Room
Notice: If you have already registered for the Virtual Data Room using the link above, returning users can click on the "Client Login" icon located at the top right corner of the website to sign back in.➚
Ward Petroleum Corporation, et al, (“Company”) is selling certain operated working interest in properties located in Blaine, Caddo, Canadian, Custer, Dewey, Grady, Major, Roger Mills, and Washita Counties, OK. Pinnacle Energy Properties (“Pinnacle”) is the exclusive engineering and marketing advisor for this transaction. A signed confidentiality agreement is required before receiving the data package. The Company and Pinnacle reserve the right to withdraw all or any portion of the assets or change all or any terms of this sales process at any time without notice to any potential purchaser.
Western OK Operated Wells
- Seller: Ward Petroleum Corp., et al
- 64 Producing Wells
- Blaine, Caddo, Canadian, Custer, Dewey, Grady, Major, Roger Mills, and Washita Counties, OK.
- 1,574.49 Net Leasehold Acres Available
- Morrow, Springer, Atoka, Tonkawa, Red Fork, Hunton, Des Moines producing in available leasehold.
- Grady County Primrose Behind Pipe Potential
- Avg Net Prod: ~125 BOEPD
- Projected June ’18 Net Cash Flow: ~$50,000*
- *June 1, 2018 NYMEX Strip Pricing